12th October

First of all I would like to congratulate my students because most of them did really well in the Spelling Bee. Keep up the good work and keep revising everyday 🙂

H.W: 

Eng poem project book( numbers poem) 

 Sight words laminated sheet. Cut them and put them in the yellow button folder. Pls make sure that they don't spell the Sight words. I tell them
 1. look at the word, 2. take a picture of it, 3.Say the word. They have to know them by heart. 

Read English and Malti ' My Helper' copy books
 
Pls sign the Maths journal. Revise numbers from 1-30 

Today in class we talked about how important it is to say the Rosary every day. We said the Rosary in class. I showed them a short video of Our Lady of Fatima. You can find a longer version of the video by clicking on this link: 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tee2UjhJeE0

For the Pink October the children can wear a pink or white t-shirt and the P.E kit shorts. 

Happy weekend 😊


Comments